Early detection of disease is a vital part of ensuring that pets live long and happy lives. And it’s especially important for cats as they’re extremely good at hiding when they’re in pain or unwell. A large-scale survey found that 40% of older cats had undetected clinical conditions, that left untreated could affect their quality of life or reduce their life expectancy.
That’s why we’ve introduced Well-Being Health Checks for Cats. These thorough screening checks include:
- Full clinical examination
- Discussion of medical history (and any concerns you have about your cat)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Urine screening (pre-appointment collection kit included)
- Blood testing (for all common organ function-related diseases)
- Free bag of the diet best suited to your cat's needs (based on the health screening)
- Free dental care products (to help prevent dental disease that affects 80% of pets aged 8+)
So that even the most nervous cats can take advantage of these invaluable Well-Being Health Checks, a pre-appointment stress-relieving treatment is included in the price for cats that require it, and Health Checks are available at Cat-Only Clinics in our Prestonpans surgery.
The normal cost of the full range of screening tests, 30-minute consultation and wellness products is usually over £300. But you can book a Well-Being Health Check for your cat now for only £150.
For more information about the Well-Being Health Checks for Cats, or to book a half-price Cat Wellness screening call 01875 814772